Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm back!

I'm back in the game. It's been quite a start up to the school year this year. I've not been able to focus much energy on keeping up with my blog or twitter, or any of my professional learning network the past few months. I've been so tied up with the 'techie' part of my job that the most exciting part had been put on the back burner. Well, school is underway, all the laptop are passed out and accounted for, start up training is done, first round of state reporting is complete, MAEDS conference is past, presentations at PSUG-MI conference is past, new web server in place, migration and upgrade of new Exchange server is complete, new mail filter (Barracuda] is in place, and on and on and on. I've not given up on reading blogs but haven't commented in quite some time. It's all I can do to catch a few posts. I've tried to keep up with a few educational leadership related podcasts that I enjoy.......I can find time to squeeze that in.

Anyway, I'm back, excited, and rearing to plunge ahead in this world of web 2.zero--my zero key is broken so excuse the syntax there--- and 21st century educational leadership where I can learn all I can about how I can make a difference and continue to be a catalyst for change in our school district.

No comments: