Thursday, May 29, 2008

How Well Do You Know Your Edubloggers

Somehow I ended up on the blog of Sue Waters today where she discussed trust in the blogosphere.  It was a response to a post by Stephen Downes.   Which then led me this cool quiz Steve Dembo created that started the controversy.  Despite the accusation about receiving payment for advertising the product Steve used to create the quiz, I thought it would be interesting to see how I did on the quiz.  I didn't do so bad and I learned of a few more people I can add to my blog reader, including Jennifer Dorman, Jen Wagner, Kevin Honeywell, Doug Johnson, Joe Brennan, and a couple more.   Steve did note that he could not add all the Edubloggers out there.  I know I enjoy reading thoughts from many more of you out here, whether a small following or large.  We are all here to learn from each other. 

Enjoy the quiz.  I think I'll have to check out MyStudiyo now.  




No comments: